Store bought: Are these wanted/allowed?? Not looking to sell, just to post and keep track of my collection. got quite a few hard rock/metal posters from the 70s and early 80s

How about posters included in albums? or album covers that folded out into large posters, for example: https://www.discogs.com/Guns-N-Roses-Welcome-To-The-Jungle/release/3597334

thanks

Wanted is all relative to the individual collector - our own preferences as to if they are a worthwhile use of time and energy to enter is completely subjective.

Allowed? Of course they are, as posters. There are a number (lots and lots) of them already on here, most under the Type of Band/Artist poster. And yes, album included posters (the first ones that comes to mind for me were the original release versions of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon) make sense to be part of things here.

Wanted is all relative to the individual collector - our own preferences as to if they are a worthwhile use of time and energy to enter is completely subjective.

Allowed? Of course they are, as posters. There are a number (lots and lots) of them already on here, most under the Type of Band/Artist poster. And yes, album included posters (the first ones that comes to mind for me were the original release versions of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon) make sense to be part of things here.

Cool thanks. Just didn't want to post anything unwelcome although it may take me awhile to get to them and yes, forgot about the pink floyd one, have one hanging in my garage.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.