Now can now pause halfway through a submission if you need to and revisit it later.

Here’s what you need to know:

• For the Save Draft option to be enabled, you’ll still need to enter all the required fields so it’s a viable submission.
  • When you save a draft with a new linked entity (e.g. a credit or subject) added, the linked entity will also be saved as a draft. Submitting the main item will also create the page for the linked entity.
  • You can find your drafts in the dropdown menu from your username in the top-right corner, or on your profile page.
  • There’s no expiration date on a draft.
  • Anyone with the URL can edit a draft. So if you start a submission and want someone else's input, you can just send them the link. The submission will be attributed to the person who hits submit.

We hope you’ll find this function helpful. Let us know what you think!

How do I delete a Draft?
There seems to be no obvious trashcan-button. And when I tried to empty one out it resulted in an error.

Sry for double posting. But that Error actually persists and I cannot edit or view any of my drafts.
I think I may have broken something.

Drake_Rubicon wrote:

Sry for double posting. But that Error actually persists and I cannot edit or view any of my drafts.
I think I may have broken something.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble Drake Rubicon. Can you elaborate on what error messages you get when you try to access your drafts?

How do I delete a Draft?

Currently there is no way for a user to delete a draft. You can repurpose them to other posters or let them be. If you really need to get rid of them I can delete them through our admin tools.

The Error looks like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8pxqx156eifxu6/PosterogsError.png?dl=0

Server Error
member 'title' not found in {}

Apparently the Error is logged by the backend. At least it says so.
The Error occured as iI completely emptied out a draft.

I'll repurpose drafts in the future. But I guess deleting the faulty one might fix my problem now.

Drake_Rubicon wrote:

But I guess deleting the faulty one might fix my problem now.

Yes, that should do it. I've removed that draft, let me know if that fixes it for you. We'll work on a fix so that this doesn't happen in the future. Thanks for the detailed description and feedback.

It fixed it Kalli! Thx for the support, I'm happy to help!

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.