Just wondering why this is a required field? A lot of posters were never for sale. Maybe 90% of what I'm about to add was never for sale, and of the 10% that were sold there is no way to know what the original price may have been aside from memory (did I pay $5 for this at the gig? $10?). Just seems like a weird requirement is all.

hey screamandwrithe, good point, the Original Price field isn't actually a required field. But we seem to have a bug that if you mouse or tab into the Amount or Currency fields they get marked as required and then there's no way to submit without filling them out.

Thanks for the heads up, we will look into this.

kalli wrote:

hey screamandwrithe, good point, the Original Price field isn't actually a required field. But we seem to have a bug that if you mouse or tab into the Amount or Currency fields they get marked as required and then there's no way to submit without filling them out.

Thanks for the heads up, we will look into this.

Cheers. Although they are by default required without clicking / tabbing into them, just FYI.

screamandwrithe wrote:

Cheers. Although they are by default required without clicking / tabbing into them, just FYI.

That shouldn't be the case. But regardless, they should not be required anymore. Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Looks good now, thanks!

^ Not on my end. Three months later!

morgue_sludge wrote:

^ Not on my end. Three months later!

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. Could you give a bit more detail on how you get these errors?

• Do you get the error if you enter a value and then remove it into either Amount or Currency?
  • Or do you get an error simply by tabbing or mousing into those fields?
  • Could you try clearing your browsers cache for the page (more instructions here)

Finally if you get the notification about:

Data from a previous edit has been loaded so you can take off right where you left!

Please click "Discard Saved Data"

https://www.posterogs.com/add/poster

Also if you could share which browser and operating system you are using, that might help.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.