The Fillmore Detroit

The Fillmore Detroit is a 2,900 capacity theater in Detroit, Michigan and was founded in 1925. It was previously known as the State Theatre and, before that, the Palms Theatre. The first performance at the venue under the name "The Fillmore Detroit" was Fergie on June 13th, 2007.

2115 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201

Comments

There are no comments... Yet!
Login or Register to post a comment