Providence Medical Center Amphitheater is an open-air amphitheater located in Bonner Springs, Kansas. It has undergone numerous name changes, opening in 1984 as the Sandstone Center for the Performing Arts, followed by Sandstone Amphitheater, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Capitol Federal Park at Sandstone, and most recently, Cricket Wireless Amphitheater.
* Sandstone Center for the Performing Arts (1983–93)
* Sandstone Amphitheater (1993–2002, 2008)
* Verizon Wireless Amphitheater (2002–07)
* Capitol Federal Park at Sandstone (2008-12)
* Cricket Wireless Amphitheater (2012-15)