2005 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206
Originally opened November 4, 1927 as an Atmospheric style theatre, designed by architect W. Scott Dunne. It had 1,040 seats. It was badly damaged by a fire in 1940.
Rebuilt in 1941 to the plans of architectural firm Pettigrew & Worley. This one is hard to tell about now. The sign and marquee have been disguised, but “Arcadia” was still displayed in red illuminated letters on the north side roof of the building.
After closing it was in use as a nightclub. The building was destroyed by a fire in June 2006.